Hi my peers!

I am Eleonora and I have been studying in this university for almost 5 LONG years…so I do not need to introduce myself since most of you already know who I am.. :-)
Just to spend a few words about me, as you can read on my post for “e-tivity one” I am quite determined and my great passions are traveling, movies, music and learning new things.
I hope you will like my blog and find it useful for your English; this is my first experience on the blogosphere but I will try to do my best to keep my page updated and to fill it in with interesting posts (and you will have to help me with your comments, eh eh.. :-D..)
Well, I never thought it would be so much fun to develope my own blog... :-) I really had a great time!
It took me quite long to find a nice layout for my page but in the end it was all worth it...now I can say I am satisfied.. ;-)
I am really eager to learn more about the blogosphere and to become an active part of it; it is amazing to see how much material you can find there!

HAVE FUN!!

Eleonora

PS: Please open this page with Mozilla Firefox (sometimes when you use Internet Explorer my posts are not displayed properly...do not ask me why.. :-)....)

venerdì 23 novembre 2007

Video-Bohemian Rhapsody-

Hello you guys!
Well, as you can see I decided to follow Sarah’s suggestion and I posted a video on my blog. At the beginning I could not do it as I had not understood how to do it…Sorry, it takes me a bit to get into these things :-) But at the end everything worked out!
Unfortunately, the video I chose has nothing to do with language learning…I hope it will be fine the same :-/ A friend of mine sent me this link some time ago…There you will see a man playing music with his hands. This song was written by Queen, it is pretty old but quite famous though, so probably it will not be the first time you hear this melody :-)
The guy is a phenomenon, on YouTube you can find many videos where he plays other songs…I am still wondering how on earth he can produce these sounds…And, most of all, can he really do that? On the Net you will never know if something is real or just a fake…;-)
Anyway, I hope you will enjoy it!
BYE!

2 commenti:

Alesssia L. ha detto...

Wow Eleonora! The video is great! How on earth can he do that?!!!????
By the way, yesterday I went to a Queen tribute and...it was good to refresh my memory...;-)

I think Bohemian Rapsody is the best song ever...and I liked this new version too!!!!

Alesssia L. ha detto...

I made a spelling mistake: Rhapsody instead of rapsody!!!